Blogger

I have been active in the blogging space since 2008. Though the frequency of updating has gone down drastically after enrolling for an MBA in FMS, Delhi University, I intend to continue writing. 

 

As of now, I maintain 3 different blogs.

  1. My personal ramblings : fictional stories, opinions, experiences etc
  2. iPhone Blog : A blog on iPhone and everything Apple..
  3. PESIT Blog : My 8 semesters in PESIT documented in the form of a Blog

 

Here are the snapshots of the 3 blogs.. 

 

1) Personal Blog

The i Blog

Converting thoughts into words; Boy, this is tough !!
  • If there is a place where Indians and Chinese compete on number-count supremacy (apart from the real population count, of course), it would have to be in the U.S academic space. I'm sure 95% of you will agree with me. For the remaining 5%, I have a simple task. List any ten of your favorite universities, and scroll through the...

  • I vividly remember the 50th year of Indian Independence celebration in Ujire. I was introduced to a Helium Balloon for the first time in my life. Ofcourse, there were a few thousands of tri-colored balloons released post the flag hoisting. Subduing my curiosity of how the Helium Balloon flies up, I asked a  relevant question to my father."Why did we...

  • It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and true to their words, Rohit Mahajan and Shankar AS had met up for a cup of tea at Rohit's new residence. Sipping their cup of hot tea and sitting on a bean bag placed in the portico, they were taking turns in praising this new location. "A 100-step walk is all you need...

  • He woke up with a start.. His palms were sweaty and he was breathing heavily. Place him next to the situation when he's just finished running his regular 1.5 km evening jog and you wouldn't spot a difference."It must have been a bad dream", Rohit thought, sitting upright on his bed. Now that he was awake, he cursed this "bad...

  • I am a Bengalurian who shares a common hatred with every other Bengalurians : the hatred towards Pathetic Traffic Sense of Bengalurians (including mine). Well, you might prefer to differ with me saying, "Hey, I do follow all the traffic rules". My sincere thanks to you for being an exceptionbut you are what you are, an exception.. Traffic Jam in HyderabadIts...

2) iPhone Blog

 

The iPhone Blog

Questions and Answers on The Earth's Sexiest gadgets !

3) PESIT Blog

Life as a PESITIAN (1PI05EC087)

I had the most fruitful and formative time of my life in PESIT, my engineering college. This blog tries to capture my 4 years of experience in PESIT semester wise.. Hope you enjoy reading this..
  • I always liked and will always like Electronics and Communications department at PESIT. The very fact that the professors teach well and guide the students in the professional and personal capacity while doing minimal damage to the creativity of students, made the department very special. Plus I honestly want to believe that I've had the best time with my classmates....

  • VTU semester system never had an option for internship. Personally, I was of the opinion that an industrial internship experience as a student was an absolute necessity. Cisco had withdrawn its internship.Microsoft Live @ Edu internshipBeing in Bangalore was a real advantage since almost all MNCs had their corporate offices in Bangalore. In January, Microsoft Academia (Microsoft DPE) opened...

  • As soon as the semester ended, all my engineering books occupied the topmost compartment of my bookshelf and my study desk was filled with Barrons and Kaplans of the world. I was kinda serious with GRE and my plans of MS in USA. I'd decided that my 7th semester would be dedicated to GRE, applications and recommendations. But then God...

  • I couldn't visit my home during the vacation because I had a mission. Mission USA !! Cultural Exchange ProgramFor the first time, a team from PESIT was going on a Cultural Exchange Program. The dean of IUP, Bob Camp had visited PES Institute of Management as a chief guest during its Management Fest. Team Sanskrithi performed its signature dance "Dashavatar"...

  • 3rd year or engineering it is !! Supposed to be the most happening year both in terms of academics and on campus activities. The Electronics subjects were extremely demanding, testing our endurance. The on-campus activities like Microsoft Student Partner Sessions etc happened very well.Tech Quiz Researcher at GreycapsGiri 'Pickbrain' Balasubramaniam was in PESIT to host a quiz in MANage, the...